Potatoes and Roasted Red Peppers Salad
Prep10 minutes minutes
Cook20 minutes minutes
Course: Salads & Sides
Variety: Honey Gold®
Cooking Method: Stove Top
Quick & Easy: 30 Minutes or Less
- 24 oz. Potato Inspirations® potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jars (6.5 oz.) marinated artichokes, drained (optional)
- 1 jar (7 oz.) raosted red peppers, chopped
- ½ large red onion, chopped
- Large bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Boil potatoes and salt in saucepan on medium heat until tender, about 15-20 minutes. Do not cook through or potatoes will fall apart.
While potatoes are cooking, mix the oil, garlic, artichoke, red pepper, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool. When cool, toss potatoes with remaining mixture and transfer to a platter for serving.