Roasted Potatoes with Carrots & Green Beans
- 24 oz. Potato Inspirations® potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, halved lengthwise and cut into 2" pieces
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, ends trimmed and halved
Preheat oven to 400-degrees. In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, carrots, 2 ½ tablespoons of the olive oil, rosemary, onion powder, salt and pepper. Spread onto a large baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.
Toss green beans in bowl with the remaining ½ tablespoon of olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add the beans to the baking sheet with the potatoes and carrots. Add garlic, mix and spread into an even layer. Return to oven and roast an additional 20 minutes, or until all the veggies are tender and slightly browned.